Monday, July 6, 2009

A Devil's Threesome

So... I went to the mall today, and I left my car at home because it's Monday. Mostly went to check out clothes, did some grocery shopping. Really boring shit.

Aboard the FX on the way home, I sat at the middle cab. There was just me, and this girl who didn't look anything exceptional. We waited for the FX to get filled before we can leave, and I was totally lost, plugged into my iPod.

Then, the conductor opened the door, and ushered in a couple. The girl was fucking hot, and the boy was lean, lanky, and fuckable. I met the girl's gaze, and she froze. She was supposed to get inside the cab first, but I dunno, must have felt flushed when she realized she will be spending the ride next to me. So, quickly, she turned to her boyfriend and asked him to go in first instead. The boy checked me out, he grinned. Now, I have flirted and flirted back gazillions of time in my life, and that, my friends, was a flirty grin. The boyfriend held my gaze and cooed his girlfriend to get in first and sit next to me, in between us.

We spent the rest of the ride, glancing at each other, all three of us. My right arm would brush at the girl's left breast lightly, and she'd press herself back coyly. The boy toyed with the girl's fingers, biting his lower lip suggestively, watching me watching him watching. Yeah, I think he wanted to see me fuck his girl while he lick my balls, that's what.

6 comments:

  1. That's a nasty thought! But hey.. Sh*t happens right?! go with the flow

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the new post; it's giddily erotic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you hibernated for a time...where's the waking up party at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dude, that's freakintastic hot thought, doing orgy in a FX taxi cab. I havent tried riding a FX cab. I got to try it when i get back in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a total laughtrip, made out of an intense and immeasurable perversion. Dude, jack it off so you can move on. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy du jour:

    That was rather presumptuous. He-he.
    Sex seems to occupy your mind all the time.
    Pretty soon, we might begin to call you: plat du jour! Ha-ha-ha!

    You sounded like a Canadian young man to me. Even your alias is quite Canadian-ish. You know, the English-French awareness?

    Nevertheless, you're one heck of a writer.
    Write something BEYOND the sex. Something spiritual, maybe, to transcend our minds to a higher consciousness. Please. I know you'd be capable of doing so. I want to know you more as a real person, not with your mask on. With your writing talent, I'm quite positive that you could write some masterpieces, something that could linger within us for a long, long time.

    Would you do that? Please?
    Thank you.

    BTW: here's a link to a Tagalog komiks story I
    wrote in my teenage years. It's about a male prostitute in Manila.

    http://thecoolcanadiankomiks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete